Thursday, February 4, 2010

Do You Continue Creating Emotionally Unavailable Lovers

Do You Continue Creating Emotionally Unavailable Lovers

I want to:
To create the one who is emotionally unavailable. What can I do to change that"? This is a question that came from one of my clients. Coincidentally, that was the strongest negative vibration I had from my lengthy string of failed relationships. They were either emotionally unavailable, lived far away or traveled all the time.

When you keep creating unavailable lovers, my question to you is, "Is something in you that is afraid to commit, or finds it difficult to be truly open in a love relationship"? That may be difficult to accept right now, but that is what I have found to be the case in most cases.

As a relationship life coach, I provide Relationship Life Coaching for Women. I also recommend that you get extremely clear about what you desire. Get clear by making a list of the qualities you want in your perfect match.

You create the list for yourself so you can get clarity concerning what it is you truly want. You'll start to see where any weaknesses are in yourself as you make the list. You'll see where you need to go to strengthen your level of creation or belief in the likelihood of creating what you are desiring. Seek assistance from a life coach today.

To bring out the state of feeling happy expectancy, continue by asking yourself the question "Why do I desire this"? It is time to use your imagination. When you answer this question, imagine all the wonderful things you will do together. Think of smiling, holding hands, and introducing him to your girlfriends. Envision what it'll be like to be with someone who is romantic and loves to bring you flowers.

You make the list for yourself, and the Universe recognizes your clear vibration – the undiluted intention and unresisted desire!

Most of us have been told from childhood to accept whatever you receive, it is not polite to ask for anything, why can you not just be happy with what you have? - kind of like brainwashing. I suggest you ask for it all and keep feeling yourself into the alignment of your affirmations.